Returns & Replacements (Retail Customers Only)
To provide you with an exceptional shopping experience, Brigalow Country Clothing Pty Ltd gives you 30 days to return your purchase, and we will either give you a full refund, replacement, exchange or store credit; whichever option you're happiest with.
So if you've changed your mind, you just pay for mailing the items back to us and we'll provide your preference of a refund, exchange or store credit.
A return postage slip is included in your package when we ship it out.
The return postage price is determined via Australia Posts 'eparcel', it's usually the same as the amount on your invoice. (note, the 'free shipping' we offer does not apply to returns. You can login to your account at any time and view your invoices which display actual shipping costs that we absorb to offer you 'free shipping' on your order.)
Here's the step by step instructions for returning an item:
Step 1. Login to the My Account section of the site, click on the 'Resolution Centre' button.
Step 2. Follow the prompts to start a new dispute, if the return reason doesn't quite match up with the suggested reasons on the screen just pick the closest reason, there are options to include a detailed explanation later on in the process.
Step 3. Match the disputed item to the order number it's associated with and provide the details of the dispute.
Step 4. We'll contact you as soon as possible (usually within 24hrs or on the next business day) with instructions on what to do next and how to proceed.
A few things to consider:
- We can quite often send you out a replacement part, which not only saves postage but also saves time.
- When you do post your return to us you must make reasonable attempts to get the item back into its original packaging
- If you're requesting a refund and you paid us by direct bank deposit or transfer, cheque, or money order we will also need your bank details to be able to process the refund. (If you paid via PayPal, Credit Card or Bpay you can disregard this)
The details we'll need are:
-Name of Financial Institution
- All returns are to be sent to:
Brigalow Country Clothing Pty Ltd
Unit 1/14 Brennan Street
Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127
Please clearly mark the RMA # on the packaging or include the RMA# inside the packaging where possible.
Instances Where We Will Not Grant A Refund/Exchange/Credit:
Sometimes people try to take advantage of our refunds policy, so we've had to add a few extra conditions to the above.
We will not grant refunds or exchanges in some instances, here are a few examples:
- If the item displays wear and tear inconsistent with just trying on the item for sizing. For example, if you buy a shirt and wear it for 29 days working on the farm, then remember our 30 day return policy and decide to try and wrought it, we'll have to refuse your return. When trying on an item of clothing, we expect people to be able to tell if it fits pretty much straight away.
- You must make reasonable attempts to get the item back into it's original packaging. We understand it may not look 100% like it did when it arrived, but most people trying to wrought the system don't bother doing this stage, and don't bother reading up to this point either; so if we can see that you've made your best effort, it indicates to us that you're refund/exchange request is probably pretty genuine.